[SIPForum-discussion] P-Asserted Identity support SOFTphone

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Mon May 4 08:32:52 UTC 2009

Hi Dilip,

Please keep in mind that P-Asserted-Identity header is typically used by
proxies. User Agents use P-Preffered-Identity header to carry the CLI
they wish to be used by proxies in P-Asserted-Identity header.

For instance twinkle soft phone supports P-Preffered-Identity header
extension.

Kind regards,
- Tomasz Zieleniewski