[SIPForum-discussion] Discount for SIP Forum Members Attending Service Delivery Frameworks 2.0 Conference

Kim Schofield ksdm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 18:57:34 UTC 2009

  <http://www.iir-conferences.com/images/headers/CG2536.gif>

Dear Colleague

I am delighted to let you know that the brochure for IIR’s forthcoming
Service Delivery Frameworks 2.0 conference is now available to download
at www.iir-conferences.com/sdf

Now in its 7th year, we have changed the name and focus to reflect the
growing importance of the SDF in allowing operators to generate new
revenue streams in the age of Telco 2.0 and Web 2.0.

Deploying a cost-effective and efficient SDF that will ensure both
growth and competitive advantage is no longer just about getting the
technology right. With the increasing need to work together with
partners to develop profitable and innovative services that will allow
operators to compete with Internet players, operators also need to
address a broad range of strategic issues to maximise the potential of
their SDF.

The conference programme examines both the technical and commercial
aspects that need to be addressed in order to ensure that the SDF
provides the foundation for an effective service delivery environment.
This year’s speaker panel also includes application developers who will
share their views and provide practical examples of how they have worked
with operators to generate new revenue streams from exciting new
applications. For more information please visit
www.iir-conferences.com/sdf

This intensive 3 day event will give delegates the unique opportunity to
learn more about the latest developments in SDF evolution and share
ideas with their peers, industry professionals and application
developers.

Reserve your place today
Call our Customer Service team on +44 20 7017 7483
Register online at www.iir-conferences.com/sdf
Email us at registrations at iir-telecoms.com.

Please ensure you quote CG2536SIFO when booking.

I look forward to meeting you and your colleagues in Berlin!
Kind regards,

Katrin Peränen
Conference Producer
IIR Conferences (Telecoms)