[SIPForum-discussion] How to filter SIP traffic based on SIP stack

Gauravkumar Raval gaurav.raval at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:07:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am searching for live filtering (like firewall) application to
filter traffic based on various configurable parameters (eg Field and
Message constraints).

Kindly share

* Your experience with on-the-fly filtering and performance results.

* Any RFC3303 ( Middlebox communication architecture and framework)
based implementation.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Tomasz Zieleniewski
<tzieleniewski at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Try wireshark, realy very good tools with lots of options to configure.
> If You are using linux OS You can use tcpdump or ngrep.

Is it possible to filter the traffic (in real time) using above
mentioned tools?