[SIPForum-discussion] Open Source Sip Server

shaikh. bashaa shaikh.bashaa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:14:59 UTC 2009

Personally I am very thankful to mr. Victor Pascual Avila, that he again
referrered me to visit some websites that contain the related information
and products. I will go through that. If any one wants to help me by giving
some more additional information based on his experience regarding the
above, they are most welcome and I would be very grateful and thankful to
them.

Thanking you sir, Once again thank you very much in advance for every one.