[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Programming guide

Yevgen Krapiva ykrapiva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:25:36 UTC 2009

I suggest you to pick up the SIP stack you most like and start looking
through examples in it and creating your own SIP client.
It worked for me, and the great knowledge comes when you are trying to
implement Proxy server. Then every thing gets clear.
As for me, I prefer Java language, so JAIN SIP stack was my choice.
In a couple a day I will release an opensource java sip proxy. It is
well documented. Almost every line or block is commented with the
quote from RFC. Let me know if you are interested.