[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Load testing tool

Keerthi keerthivarmansrinivasan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 04:03:31 UTC 2009

Deb, Nihar Ranjan wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>    I need to traffic test a SIP based application. For that I need to
> configure the testing tool so that
>
> 1. It can send INVITE packets at a regular interval
>
> 2. It can send DTMF at a regular interval to the application as I will
> configure
>
> 3. It will send BYE after completion of one cycle
>
> 4. It should be able to run this kinds of more than 80 - 90 cycles
> same time.
>
>    Can anyone please suggest me any SIP load testing tool like this.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
>    Nihar Deb

Hi Nihar,

There is an new SIP Testing Tool - "miTester for SIP". It can support
all your requirements except media. Try "miTester for SIP release
version 1.1".
miTester for SIP acts as a perfect server simulator and you can simulate
any SIP call flow.
Here is the link to download an miTester for SIP
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/mitesterforsip/).
miTester supports the help forums also
(https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=253311)  and documents are
available in the following link