[SIPForum-discussion] SERWEB-0.9.6

shazzi67422 at yahoo.com shazzi67422 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 10:09:27 UTC 2009

hi all !
I am using the CenOS. i have already work with ser. Now want to mantain the serweb with ser. The problem is that when i browse "httpt:/localhost/serweb/" the window displays

"Function aggregate_methods() doesn't exists. This is probably because PHP 5 or later is running on this server. Try install Runkit or Classkit extension from PECL repository (http://pecl.php.net). Useing classkit is safe with PHP 5.0, but does not
 work with later versions of PHP. Useing runkit is experimental. Type 'pecl install -f runkit' on your command line for install the extension. And do not forget enable the extension in your php.ini file."

And when i type the on command line "pecl install -f runkit"
I got an error that:

"[root at localhost ~]# pecl install -f runkit
WARNING: failed to download pecl.php.net/runkit within preferred state
 "stable", will instead download version 0.9, stability "beta"
downloading runkit-0.9.tgz ...
Starting to download runkit-0.9.tgz (49,807 bytes)
..............done: 49,807 bytes
14 source files, building
running: phpize
sh: phpize: command not found
ERROR: `phpize' failed"

I AM USING THE CENTOS WITH SER-0.9.6 AND SERWEB-0.9.6...
kindly help...