[SIPForum-discussion] use of multiple contact

shiba shankar rout rout.shibashankar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:21:39 UTC 2009

Hi ,

Abhisek:  Its not like we should have only one contact field. Where did  u
get this statement ?

In fact we can have  more than one contact  field  with different expire
values. We can use  it. No issues.

But my question is what is the advantage of using more than one contact
field. Any real scenario ? I mean is it only for  REGISTER request or INVITE
?

Thanks,
S S Rout