[SIPForum-discussion] UAC - INVITE Transaction Timeout Timer

sreekant nair sreekant_nair at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 20:11:07 UTC 2009

Thanks for the info Mark.

We are dealing with a non reliable link between UAC and UAS. We were testing how the client should behave in the case mentioned below. The proxy behavior you mentioned is clear, but what we specifically wanted to know was - What should the UAC(client) that initiated the INVITE do to gracefully terminate and prevent it from being a hung/zombie transaction.

Thanks anyways.
Regards
Sreekant