[SIPForum-discussion] Can A call to B party without proxy?

arvind shukla arvind.shukla2007 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 31 11:51:21 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I have one confusion plz help me in that. In sip protocol when A call first time to B party it don't have B's address so, in this case proxy should be there in between A and B. But once A party will know the B's party address then can it be possible for the second time when A call to B, A directly can reach to B without proxy or for the second time also it needs a proxy in between to call B from A.
Please give the solution for this.

Thanks in advance,
Arvind

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com