[SIPForum-discussion] SDP Message in SIP problem. Please Help.

Kristine Regis kristine at racequeen.ph
Tue Jul 28 02:35:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

I got your point and this is the my update SDP Message:
v=0
o=root 3457731677 3457731677 IN IP4 172.16.100.21
s=-
c=IN IP4 172.16.100.21
t=0 0
m=audio 5060 RTP/AVP 0 8 101
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
a=fmtp:101 0-15

But then there's still no streaming of voice. Fo I have to configure
something so that I can here the callee or the caller's voice? Is the
SDP the only thing that must be modified for voice in call in sip? I am
a beginner in this field that is why I really need help. Thank you very
much..