[SIPForum-discussion] SDP Message in SIP problem. Please Help.

Anthony Orlando avorlando at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 14:59:40 UTC 2009

I wouldn't use port 5060 for the rtp.

Sent from my wonderful iPhone!

On Jul 25, 2009, at 3:38, Kristine Regis <kristine at racequeen.ph> wrote:

Hi, I hope anyone could help me figure out what's the problem here.

I am currently developing a SIP Call. The flow of the call from INVITE
to BYE is correct, as I assume since the server accepted it - the server
is OpenSIPs. My SDP is as follows:

v=0
o=root 3457409648 3457409648 IN IP4 172.16.100.21
s=-
c=IN IP4 172.16.100.21
t=0 0
m=audio 5060 RTP/AVP 0 8 101
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000

I have this SDP and the voice streaming cannot be done. The caller and
the call cannot here each other. I don't know what is the problem here
or if the SDP above is wrong.

I hope you could help me solve this problem. Thank you.