[SIPForum-discussion] Asterisk Opensource Billing solution & Opensource Provisioning of SIP Settings thru SMS or OTA

shaikh. bashaa shaikh.bashaa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:13:00 UTC 2009

 Dear All Collegues, Good Morning all of you,

I am looking for Opensource Billing solution & Opensource Provisioning of
SIP Settings thru SMS or OTA to integrate with Asterisk Server. Can anybody
help me in this regard?

I am very thankful to Mr. Victor Pascual to have guided me for opensource
sip server "Asterisk". I am once again requesting all of you to guide me the
best "Opensource Billing solution & Opensource Provisioning of SIP Settings
thru SMS or OTA to integrate with Asterisk Server".

Thanks all of you in advance for kind support and best cooperation.

Thank you and best regards,

shaikh.bashaa