[SIPForum-discussion] Help in P-Header

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:18:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

This SIP extension It is commonly used in IMS SIP signalling.
IMS UA inserts a P-Preferred-Identity header in any initial request
as as a preffered identity (P-Assesrted-Identity) within trusted IM CN
subsystem.
It has some important aspects because the P-Asserted-Identity
decides about a set of services which are involved in further SIP
signalling.

Kind regards,
- Tomasz Zieleniewski