[SIPForum-discussion] Erik Papir is out of the office.

erik_papir at 3com.com erik_papir at 3com.com
Tue Jul 14 03:32:43 UTC 2009

I will be out of the office starting  07/13/2009 and will not return until
07/27/2009.

I am checking my e-mail regularly, but if you have an urgent issue, please
contact me on my cell phone at 954-448-1114.

is being sent by 3Com for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure and/or distribution by any
recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete and/or destroy all copies of this message regardless of form and
any included attachments and notify 3Com immediately by contacting the
sender via reply e-mail or forwarding to 3Com at postmaster at 3com.com.