[SIPForum-discussion] Need a tool that can launch (emulate) several softphones.

Keerthi keerthivarmansrinivasan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:58:04 UTC 2009

Yevgen Krapiva wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm developing a sip proxy and I need to launch on my PC 5 or 10
> softphones. I can't launch 10 X-Lites, for example :) So I'm looking
> for such tool that can run for me any number of softphones instances.
> Did anyone know such a tool ?

I hope there are many SIP testing tool are there in the open source (GPL
License), that can simulate SIP call flow with any number of instance. I
have used miTester for SIP is the SIP testing tool to simulate a SIP
call flow for my testing. You could also try with miTester for SIP
downloading from source forge site. Here is the Link to download a
miTester for SIP http://sourceforge.net/projects/mitesterforsip/files/
,you can download which OS you are using.

Keerthi.