[SIPForum-discussion] SIPP Scenario Testing

Vikrant Kousik vikrant.kousik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 05:30:35 UTC 2009

Dear Experts,

I am using SIPP to simulate a REFER Message Call flow.

Scenario which i am testing :

    * A calls B. B answers. B and A converse
    * Now A wants to Call C
    * A "REFER"s B to C and asks to replace A-B call with A-C call.
    * B accepts. A and C talk. B drops out of the calls.

During this call initially the RTP is between A and B and once call is
established with C, the RTP should be between A and C and B Should drop.

Please help me the configuration of the XML files for this scenario.Also
please help me understand how the call flow Messaging Sequence will be.

Thanks
Vikrant Kousik K

--
*Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human,Failure
Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going..... *

Vikrant Kousik K
09223555889