[SIPForum-discussion] Best SIP stack for development

Moshe Ostrovsky mosheo at radvision.com
Thu Jan 22 16:32:07 UTC 2009

Dear Experts.

As you may know, RADVISION is a world leader in commercial SIP,
SIP-Server and SIP-IMS Toolkits, with more than 600 accounts worldwide.
RADVISION's SIP Developer Suite supports numerous operating systems, has
many advanced complimenting protocol toolkits including Diameter, XDM,
and MSRP, and complies with the latest IMS 3GPP, TISPAN, and Packet
Cable 2.0 specifications.
Sip toolkit can be compiled as C or as Java/JSR.

Go to www.radvision.com for more properties.

Best regards.

Moshe Ostrovsky
SIP-IMS team leader