[SIPForum-discussion] Best SIP stack for development

tarun thakur er.tarun.9986 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:15:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm searching for SIP stack for c/c++ not for java and that is best for both
client and server side development.

I searched on internet and found there are  major open source SIP stacks
available:
   1 sipXtapi
    2  pjSIP
     3  reSIProcate

Could you all please help me to suggest that they are best among all or
there are any other that are also very good and efficient from them.

If they are best, then which one is best among these three ?
Which one is going to be best in future and would provide most of the SIP
features?

Waiting for response ..

Thanking you all.

Regards,