[SIPForum-discussion] regarding sip

Peter Macaulay peter.macaulay at ZDSL.com
Thu Jan 15 05:46:17 UTC 2009

Google "Open IMS" provides a very quick answer in less than 150 ms of .

    http://www.openimscore.org/

If you have more troubles, email me next for help with the installation of
the Virtual Machine and loading of the image. It is a fantastic product and
I use it constantly in my IMS training classes to demonstrate concepts.

Best.

/PETER MACAULAY

 Peter.Macaulay <at> ZDSL.com