[SIPForum-discussion] Looking for Secure SIP Conference phone

mike mike at irontrain.com
Sun Jan 11 20:35:31 UTC 2009

Hi
I am searching for a SIP Secure conference phone to work with Comunications Manager 6.12.
All my phones are secure with both signalling and rtp streams.  Usin the SIP signalling protocol on the phones and LSC certificates from the CAPF.  However we are having trouble locating a conference phne that can enroll in the PKI
topology and use SIP.
I may have to consider using a secure sccp conference phone if I cannot locate a SIP conference phone.
Thanks, Mike