[SIPForum-discussion] RE : RE : RE : RE : how often are RTP packets sentout?

CHANG Jenny Jenny.Chang at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Thu Feb 12 04:43:32 UTC 2009

Hi,
>From the following discussion ,I got the information about RTP delay test.
I have the same request about testing RTP delay/jitter /round-trip delay for voip service.
Does the OPERA measurement tool can test all of the above ?
And is it only a software tool and free too ?
If the tool is free ,where can I download it ?

Enclosure:
http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/2007-February/001853.html

[SIPForum-discussion] RE : RE : how often are RTP packets sent out?
EXT / LORE MATHEAU Franck ext.lore.matheau at sncf.fr
Thu Feb 15 10:09:39 EST 2007

For voice delay i use OPERA which is a measurement tool !