[SIPForum-discussion] SIP-Voice Mail Fail Call

Zuñiga, Guillermo Guillermo.Zuniga at cwpanama.com
Fri Feb 6 16:51:48 UTC 2009

HI Fellows about this issue(see down email) I am attaching a trace from my SoftSwitch and the AS is sending the calls to the Media Server.

Could someone take a look to trace and let me know where could be the root cause that the call can be complete and I why

I get a bye of the call.

In the trace the from is sip:66700481 at 172.18.84.15 and to is sip:8305140 at 172.18.84.11

Question:

1. I am seeing in the Invite is going from 172.18.38.15(Veraz-Softswitc) to a AS 172.18.84.5 that the Media Port is =42264

And the 200OK is going back from the AS the media port change to 10548,   It doesn't matter ? This port can change in a SIP Call without any affecting?

I can negotiate my RTP using differents media Ports?

2.What means the INVITE that coming without SDP from the AS to Softswitch?

3.Why I get back againg other Media Port=10502 (time=23.493) from the AS to the Softswitch? It's ok?

I appreciate any help that someone could give me,

Thanks Guillermo,