[SIPForum-discussion] SIP-Voice Mail Fail Call

Zuñiga, Guillermo Guillermo.Zuniga at cwpanama.com
Fri Feb 6 16:51:48 UTC 2009

HI Fellows about this issue(see down email) I am attaching a trace from my SoftSwitch and the AS is sending the calls to the Media Server.

Could someone take a look to trace and let me know where could be the root cause that the call can be complete and I why

I get a bye of the call.

In the trace the from is sip:66700481 at 172.18.84.15 and to is sip:8305140 at 172.18.84.11

Question:

1. I am seeing in the Invite is going from 172.18.38.15(Veraz-Softswitc) to a AS 172.18.84.5 that the Media Port is =42264

And the 200OK is going back from the AS the media port change to 10548,   It doesn't matter ? This port can change in a SIP Call without any affecting?

I can negotiate my RTP using differents media Ports?

2.What means the INVITE that coming without SDP from the AS to Softswitch?

3.Why I get back againg other Media Port=10502 (time=23.493) from the AS to the Softswitch? It's ok?

I appreciate any help that someone could give me,

Thanks Guillermo,

De: Zuñiga, Guillermo 
Enviado el: Jueves, 08 de Enero de 2009 06:33 p.m.
Para: discussion at sipforum.org
Asunto: SIP-Voice Mail Fail Call

Hi Fellows.

I have the following issue, I hope someone give some idea what Could be happened.

1.I am doing a PSTN Call to a Endpoint is in a BroadSoft Platform and have active the voice mail for all incoming calls, when I make the call I can here the voice mail messages, the call always get dead air.

Reviewing a trace I am seeing in the INFO messages that we aren't getting Voice(VoiceNotDetected).

After the first messages I get three more messages with this INFO and after this the BroadSoftPlatform send a BYE.

BSoft             MediaServer(where the VoiceMail are loaded)          172.18.38.227

172.18.84.5       172.18.84.20                                         MGateway

Thanks 

Guillermo

<mailto:guillermo.zuniga at cwpanama.com> 

La información contenida en este correo electrónico es confidencial y puede también ser objeto de acciones legales. Es dirigida únicamente para el o los destinatario(s) nombrados anteriormente. Si no es mencionado como destinatario, no debe leer, copiar, revelar, reenviar o utilizar la información contenida en este mensaje.  Si ha recibido este correo electrónico por error, por favor notifique al remitente por correo, y proceda borrar el mensaje y archivos adjuntos sin conservar copias.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege.  It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20090206/48ef517e/attachment-0002.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bsftovoicemail.zip
Type: application/x-zip-compressed
Size: 721397 bytes
Desc: bsftovoicemail.zip
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20090206/48ef517e/attachment-0002.bin>

More information about the discussion mailing list