[SIPForum-discussion] ::How to identify the hold call

Amit Bansal amitbansal3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:45:12 UTC 2009

Yes I want to make a SIP servlet that will handle the call..and when a call
came to that servlet then that will play a stored audio file to that
callee... Something like a application that is used in call center.
When we call to call center a computerized voice play back to us as response
to our call.

Thanks,

amit