[SIPForum-discussion] Open-source application/platform for SIP Softswitch

amit salunkhe amitsalunkhe21 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 08:31:22 UTC 2009

Hi All
         I have experience in OpenSIPS / OpenSER application as Softswitch
or SIP -Proxy. But any other application or platform which we can sue as SIP
Softswitch?

Anybody having work on FreeSwitch  which we can sue as SIP Softswitch or
SIP-Proxy? as till now i only knew Freswitch as Application servver liek Pbx
or voicemail.

If anybody have any info plz share with links or useful resources. Any other
application than Freeswitch or OpenSer or OpenSIPS can sue for SIp-proxy
application?

Thanks
Amit-