[SIPForum-discussion] Knowing a SIP phone status

Pentakota Vikram vikramgvp at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 04:07:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

The feature is called Call Hunting and it is typically used in Call
Centre's where the incoming call to PBX will be redirected to an
available SIP extension depending on the Hunt Group configurations.

Asterisk allows to configure Hunt Group's and route patterns. Please look into the below link for more information.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Hunting+Groups+for+incoming+calls.

-Vikram