[SIPForum-discussion] Compile and run sample program( simple_pjsua.c)- Newbie

Rachel Baskaran rachelbaskaran at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:01:41 UTC 2009

Hey,

I'm developer mostly working with php, javascript and other web stuffs. This
is the first time I'm even aware of a s/w called PjSIP.

I gotta to write script to

1.Register for SIP acc
2.outgoing calls
3.terminate a call.

I have been surfing the net, but all the time I hit against the wall.

First of all, how do I compile and run the sample program( simple_pjsua.c )
and also how do I register to get username and password for SIP.

Will I be able to do it with script itself, I did understand the concepts or
say API's used in sample program.

Please help me I'm nearing my deadline.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks