[SIPForum-discussion] how to response the offer

Sunny guangu.he at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:01:23 UTC 2009

according rfc3264, the answer maybe same or different as the previous
answer.

rfc3264:
The offer MAY be identical to the last SDP provided to the other
   party (which may have been provided in an offer or an answer), or it
   MAY be different.  We refer to the last SDP provided as the "previous
   SDP".  If the offer is the same, the answer MAY be the same as the
   previous SDP from the answerer, or it MAY be different.

2009/8/20 NEERAJ JAIN <neeraj.jain at samsung.com>

> Its a session refresh re-Invite and you should respond with the same
> answer...
>

> Thanks,
>
> Neeraj Jain

Thanks