[SIPForum-discussion] Your favorite VoIP faults

Henning Schulzrinne hgs at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Apr 27 19:19:44 UTC 2009

As part of a research project, we are working on automated diagnostics
of network-related faults in VoIP systems. If you have observed errors
that were hard for a lay person to diagnose, whether due to end system
problems, proxy idiosyncrasies, NATs, LAN or Internet issues, please
send me a brief description. (Also, contacts in tech support for such
environments would be most helpful, particularly if they might be
willing to talk to us.)

Henning Schulzrinne