[SIPForum-discussion] How is SIP billed ?

Manish Aggarwal maaggarwal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:18:29 UTC 2009

 Thats correct !!

While there are well defined means to bill the "SIP trunk" calls, the SIP
extension to extension calls cannot be billed with that much accuracy.
May be thats the reason companies like Vonage, Viatalk, Sunrocket (already
bankrupt)  etc, (which use SIP), take an annual charge, and not on a per
call
basis.

-Manish