[SIPForum-discussion] SIP packet generator

Sumathi keerthivarmansrinivasan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:01:40 UTC 2009

Hi Mahammed,

Am not sure about the installation and working of SIPp tool.
I just came across miTester for SIP - a SIP Testing tool that fulfills
all the needs of a SIP Tester.
It does not have any installation procedures.
Just download the package and documents from
(http://mitesterforsip.sourceforge.net/), have a look at them and start
working on it.
They have also provided example test scripts for the basic call flows.
Scripting in miTester is very simple and we can very well write our own
test scripts by reading the available document.
Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Keerthi