[SIPForum-discussion] Hi everybody!

Sumathi keerthivarmansrinivasan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:45:47 UTC 2009

Burim Hoxha wrote:

> Please give me any advice about use of SIPp tool , because I need to
> simulate a practice case. I have problems during instalation in my pc
> with Windows XP OS.
> If you have any experience on this, please don't hesitate to show it
> to me.
>
> Thanks!

> Me respekt!
>
> Burim N. Hoxha
> e-mail: hoxha.burim at gmail.com <mailto:hoxha.burim at gmail.com>
> web site: www.deshmoretekombit.tk <http://www.deshmoretekombit.tk>
> tel. (mob): +377 (0) 44 / 970 - 175

Hi Hoxha,

Am not sure about the installation and working of SIPp tool.
I just came across miTester for SIP - a SIP Testing tool that fulfills
all the needs of a SIP Tester.
It does not have any installation procedures.
Just download the package and documents from
(http://mitesterforsip.sourceforge.net/), have a look at them and start
working on it.
They have also provided example test scripts for the basic call flows.
Scripting in miTester is very simple and we can very well write our own
test scripts by reading the available document.
Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Keerthi