[SIPForum-discussion] SPA2102

Garron, James jgarron at sonusnet.com
Wed Apr 15 13:35:56 UTC 2009

I have several of these configured in my lab.  First obvious question is
to you have Register set to yes?  Do you see the register message
reaching the registrar, if so what is the error message that is being
returned?  If you have some logs please provide them, also a screen shot
of the IAD config.