[SIPForum-discussion] 183 Session Progress without SDP

nitin kapoor nitinkapoorr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 05:30:58 UTC 2009

hello Sunny,

UAS is not the b2bua but the proxy server is the b2bua.

And still i am not sure, with the given description. I mean as manish said
first 183 is sent for the initial invite to tell the UAC that INVITE are in
still processing. And in the attached traces, i couldn't see the reason of
disconnection to this call.

Thanks
Nitin Kapoor