[SIPForum-discussion] Possible Spam : Re: 183 Session Progress without SDP

Vivek Batra Vivek.Batra at matrixtelesol.com
Sat Apr 11 04:01:21 UTC 2009

If this is matter of not receiving 100 Trying, then 183 Session Progress
(w/o SDP) can also be dropped in the network. Hence, I believe that
retransmission should be achieved by adding reliability in provisional
without SDP and then with SDP.
Anyway I am not very clear with the real world application of d'ing this.