[SIPForum-discussion] Multi modal phone using JAIN SIP

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 10:34:04 UTC 2009

Yes, You can, but approach is not recomended in JAIN SIP 1.2.
Previously creating SipStack could be done in two ways.
When creating SipStack with javax.sip.IP_ADDRESS property set
SipFactory would create a new instance or return already
created one. In case of null value
SipFactory would return a singleton instance in which
Address attributes can be managed via the ListeningPoints.
The second approuch is recomennded.

So in the second approuch You would have to create a two
SipProvider intances (register SipListeners etc) for each ListeningPoint.

Kind regards
-Tomasz Zieleniewski