[SIPForum-discussion] How is SIP billed ?

Manoj Priyankara [TG] ManojPR at suntel.lk
Fri Apr 24 02:46:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

In my opinion, how the CDR generation depends on the way you design the
network. If you want to get the CDR's for internal billing like
extension calls in PBX groups, you have to handle the calls from the
central SIP UAS.(May be the service provider's Soft Switch).

In this case, only SIP signaling traffic has to travel all the way from
the customer end to the service provider network.

//
Manoj