[SIPForum-discussion] H323 dial-pear

Isuru Binduhewa isuru.binduhewa at dialog.lk
Wed Sep 24 02:43:59 UTC 2008

Try this

dial-peer voice 500071 pots
 description for TEST E1 1

direct inward dial
 preference 2
 destination-pattern 50007.
 no digit-strip
 port 1:D

________________________________

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org
[mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of Ramesh Chauhan
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:49 AM
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] H323 dial-pear

Hi,

I have Cisco-AS5300, I want to route H323 calls with prefix 50007 to
E1-1(without removing the prefix.

dial-peer voice 50007 voip
 incoming called-number 50007.
 rtp payload-type cisco-rtp-dtmf-relay 98
 voice-class codec 1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 no vad

-------------------------------------

dial-peer voice 500071 pots
 description for TEST E1 1
 preference 2
 destination-pattern 50007.
 no digit-strip
 port 1:D

With this configuration it is not working, can anyone help me.

with regards

Ramesh Chauhan

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.