[SIPForum-discussion] Call ID in registration, during a call and reregistration

Raghul Prasanna raghul82 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 14:15:33 UTC 2008

HI All,

Should the call ID be same for an UA while it registers to a proxy, during a call and during re registration before the registration timer expires?

  I am using eyebeam and I see different call ID when UA registers and when the same UA makes a call.

4b15320fe361235a at TkJLLVBSQVNBTk5BLmRpZ2l0YWxrLmNvbQ.. - Call ID for register
d1259840d51d272a at TkJLLVBSQVNBTk5BLmRpZ2l0YWxrLmNvbQ.. Call ID for a call

Please can somebody explain.

Thanks,
Raghul