[SIPForum-discussion] New IMS/SIP client

雨 陈 chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Sep 1 09:22:26 UTC 2008

Hi,
  As far as my knowledge, U can choose a number softwares
about IMS-SIP client .Such as IMS-Communicator, x-lite, Vovida,UTC IMS Clinet and Lynxphone.and the frist one is preferred as it support Precondition mechanism.

  Regard

  Nora

  Raphael Elon <raphael.elon at gmail.com> 写道:
      Hi all,
  I'm testing a IMS network with Open IMS Core and I would like to test the MSRP and XCAP features offered by IMS.
My problem is until now, I had difficulties to find a SIP client enabled to manage all theses protocols.
Did anyone know a client called Mercuro ?
It's described as a fully compliant softphone with IMS networks. And it contains for example XCAP, XDMS, SIMPLE handling.
The info are available on www.mercuro.net.
It's not already available, it will be released on the 8th of September.
Thanks
                         Raph