[SIPForum-discussion] Route advance query

Ankit erankitkumar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:00:31 UTC 2008

Sandra,

I appreciate your response.

As per the response code, it should definitely do route advance. But my
concern is that will it do route advace, if my vendor sends me the release
code after *18X*......not after *100 trying* message.

Concern is that once 18X is being sent from my vendor side, it indicates
that OLC has been established / or Media path has been established. So will
route advance works, if media path has already been established on the
current vendor?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ankit Kumar