[SIPForum-discussion] SIPp question

Stewart Bunce Stewart.Bunce at telsis.com
Fri Oct 24 09:25:40 UTC 2008

I've not used a .csv file but if you just want a different number in the user part of the uri you could just embed the [call_number] in the uri line?

Stew

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org]On Behalf Of Keyur Amin
Sent: 23 October 2008 17:41
To: discussion at sipforum.com
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] SIPp question

Hello All,

I am trying to perform load test with SIPp. Has anyone tried using SIPp such that each call generated uses a different FROM or TO number, or reads it from a .csv? Please let me know if anyone has tried doing so.

Thanks,
Keyur Amin

NOTICE & DISCLAIMER 
This email including attachments (this "Document") is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.  If you have received this Document in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this Document from your system without using, copying, disclosing or disseminating it or placing any reliance upon its contents.  We cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of this Document.

The information contained in this Document is provided solely for information purposes on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of satisfactory or merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from error or infringement.  The user relies on the information contained herein, and its accuracy or otherwise, entirely at their own risk.

Any opinions expressed in this Document are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Telsis.  We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20081024/dcdcb119/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list