[SIPForum-discussion] How to find out stat of phone in SIP?

mohab emara mohabemara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:33:13 UTC 2008

Hi All,

What you are looking for is discussed in presence related RFC's, Tomasz
pointed you to Dialog event package RFC which will be useful to you.

But simply search for IMPS (Instant Messaging & Presence Services RFC's) and
focus on the presence part and it will answer your concerns, BTW a lot of
RFC's and 3GPP TS discuss this feature and elaborate on the related IFC and
flows.

go to WWW.tech-invite.com and you will find detailed info........Enjoy.

Br,
Mohab