[SIPForum-discussion] RES: Test of call scenarios with the protocol SIP

Giscard Fernandes Faria GISCARDF at nec.com.br
Mon Oct 20 11:31:02 UTC 2008

Rajae,

IF you don't want to spend a bit of Money with a tool to test SIP
scenarions I would recommend you the SIPP.

It is an easy to use, free and has some cool features like use regex in
order to identify fields.

Of course, it still lack some features to cover the whole SIP protocol,
but I believe you can use it for

the most scenarios.

http://sipp.sourceforge.net/

Hope this can help.