[SIPForum-discussion] Which sip methods contains Call-Info header?

Sandeep Mohapatra sandeep01it22 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 17 05:49:21 UTC 2008

Hello Hatke,

We have used the Call-Info header for one of our project. That was a multimedia  application over IP. There the user will specify their photo to be displayed wile they are on conversation.
Just like G-Talk Icons.

Moe over you can give additional info like UA's web site and all in Call-Info header. Its optional header and only be added in the requests .

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,
Sandeep