[SIPForum-discussion] Multiple SIP devices with same URI

vijay kant gupta vijaykant.it2002 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 05:49:56 UTC 2008

Hi there is a q paramete  by which we decide the priority of uri, so if
there are same uri in two phone  its looking forq parameter if q value is
same then it go for parllel and if it diffrent then it goes for sequential .

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Sandeep Mohapatra <sandeep01it22 at yahoo.co.in