[SIPForum-discussion] HOW TO - SIP SERVER

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 08:33:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

Very good source of knowledge is www.tech-invite.com.
If You want to implement SIP server from the scratch
then I would suggest to familiarize with easy to use SIP servlet container
Java technology or SER (SIP Express router) which enables You
to define Your SIP logic through scripting language similar to C.
There is a lot of info on the web about both subject.

Kind regards
Tomasz Zieleniewski