[SIPForum-discussion] open Source B2BUA recommendations

sreekant nair sreekant_nair at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 18:38:26 UTC 2008

Hello

Can anyone recommend an open source B2BUA that they have used and can handle traffic in the range of 35K or more simultaneous calls?

We did come across SIPPY B2BUA - any recommendations/feedback/opinions on performance?

Has anyone worked with a module that can be integrated into openSER?  We were researching developing modules on openSER and realized that what we probably need is a B2BUA. We have some specific requirements to custom route/customize messages to meet our internal network's requirements.

We would appreciate any pointers in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sreekant Nair