[SIPForum-discussion] Second SIP Forum Interoperability Workshop

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Nov 17 01:53:59 UTC 2008

Eric Burger wrote:
> Following on the First SIP Forum Interoperability Workshop, the SIP
> Forum is hosting a Second Workshop. The topics we will cover are:
>
> What the SIP Forum is working on now:
>     UA Config
>     FoIP
>     SIPconnect
>     SIPit
>
> What should the SIP Forum be working on in the future?
>     Security (with VoIPSA)
>     UC Interoperability
>     Other
>
> We are meeting on Tuesday, November 18, in Symphony 1 & 2 at the
> Minneapolis Hilton (the IETF 73 venue). Lunch will be provided for
> active RAI/SIP/SIPPING/etc participants.

Since the notice provided for these first two workshops has been so
short, is it possible that summaries/notes/etc. from the workshops could
be posted to the lists and/or a wiki so that the people who could not
participate in person aren't left out?

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies