[SIPForum-discussion] How does a caller choose a proxy?

Ashis Jena jenaashis at gmail.com
Thu May 8 05:48:58 UTC 2008

Hi

whenever UE sends any request first it goes to DHCP server where in it sends
a DHCP query and in response it gets the DNS IP.
Now DNS query is bieng done and in response it gets the FQDN of Proxy
(nearest proxy), it may be also the set of out bound proxy.
Now ue sends the request to the Proxy

Hope it clarifies your doubt